Is your pre-wedding photoshoot nearing and still cracking your head where to have your photographs shot? Singapore may be just a small island, but with a plenty of gorgeous places for your bridal photos. From the luscious greens of the Garden city, to the multicultural metropolis, you’ll bound to pick a perfect spot for your shoot.
Here we have with us, the list of hot picked top 10 pre-wedding photoshoot locations.
Voted by our happily married couples, we share with you some of the great spots in Singapore.
- Marina Bay Sands – Walk the city centre for its iconic landmarks like the Science Art museum, Helix bridge, Marina Bay Sands and more.
- Upper Seletar Reservoir – We all come here for one thing. The stand alone tree set against the reservoir waters.
- Botanic Gardens – A truly Garden in the city with many photo spots like the signature white pavilion
- Hort Park – Soak up in the sleek, futuristic green patches here.
- Marina Barrage – Set foot on the green lawn, and here you can capture all of the cityscape horizon.
- Gardens By The Bay – Uniquely Singapore waterfront garden with many surprise spots as you venture.
- Henderson Waves – A unique structure not to be missed, a midst of the greenery trails
- Changi Boardwalk – Hit the boardwalk for some vast sunset skies.
- Ann Siang Hill – Fall in love with the cosy atmosphere at this quaint area of traditional shophouses
- Haji Lane – Immense in the vibrancy of the chic streets, with each corner of splashing colours.
} The Louvre Bridal team